- Think of a 2-digit number between 10 and 99, inclusive.
- Add the number’s two digits together to create a sub-total.
(example, 3 + 9 = sub-total of 12)
- Create a final-total by subtracting the sub-total from your
2-digit number. (example, 39 – 12 = final-total of 27)
- Think about your final-total and then find your final-total in the picture and then concentrate for at least 10 seconds on the symbol immediately above it.
- Your final-number’s symbol is a. Isn’t it?
How it works:
No matter which 2-digit number you pick, when you add the two digits together and then subtract the total from your original 2-digit number, the result will always be one of the following numbers: 9, 18, 27, 36, 45, 54, 63, 72 or 81. Because all of these nine numbers have the same symbol, it is a simple matter to display the “correct” symbol… the one associated with the calculated answer.